Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Towards a Simpler Life

Lately I've been working towards changing areas of my life, towards a healthier & happier lifestyle. yes, i know - it's cheesy. I started about two weeks ago. Today, I was going to make another step - vegetarianism.

Yes, that's right. This former mountain dew beef jerky and anything fattening junky is going for a serious fling with vegetarianism - I need to cut down on how many meat, bread, and dairy products. I eat way too much pizza for my own good. Today was supposed to be the first day. Instead I've ended up getting a McDonalds meal with extra bacon for breakfast, and cheese crackers for lunch (I didn't have time to put one together).

When I ate dinner, what was it? Spaghetti with LOTS of meat. *sigh*

Now that's what I call progress!

Seriously though, I'm going to try this out. Maybe permanently, I'm sure Emily would love that. For now I'm going to try being vegetarian except for breakfast, as I really don't have time to put together breakfasts at 4:30 a.m. in the morning (when I leave for work). On the other hand, I suppose I could grab some yogurts and stuff from Evil*Mart. (No, I don't really hate them, I just think it's funny how everyone in this sorry excuse for a dot in the map hates them, but don't shop anywhere else)


OK, so starting tommorrow, I will be a vegetarian (except for breakfast)

Maybe next week I'll try changing my breakfast habits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

n00b